Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween 17 yrs ago

Halloween 17 yrs ago, my daddy passed away at 3:00 am in the morning. It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Obviously I have a different life than I did then and I have been through so much since then. I was only 9 years old when daddy passed away. Currently at 26, I could only wish he could see what I am working hard to accomplish now. I wish he could have met Carmen she is the most amazing thing that could have happened to me and she will never get to know the greatest man I ever knew. He will never get to meet his grandkids and it really bothers me that they will not know him in the way I did. None the less life does continue. Today was a particularly slow day for my business I didn't get many new leads in. I did contact Lynn at Cutting Edge Media and had my leads extended throughout next Wednesday. I had made a mistake and thought that we were leaving for our cruise this coming weekend but it's not until next weekend.

I did have a client today that was about to get started at the Premiere Level, she had a really pretty name her name was Kevann. Kevann, was excited about getting started with Coastal but found some negative stuff on the internet about Coastal Vacations. I am certain she found some of the same stuff that I found before I got started. I just did my research and Coastal just made sense to me. Doing my research I never found where anyone was getting blatantly ripped off or anything. Just like with any online business opportunity I found plenty of people complaining that it didn't work and that they lost money with it. There are people out there that will say stuff likethat with just about any company online. Occasionally someone will complain about the product but once again any company with a long history has complaints about their products. I simply looked to see if there were an unusually large amounts of complaints against Coastal. I concluded that there were not very many complaints that most were very inaccurate as far as how Coastal worked. I knew from my research how the business model operated and some of the people complaining were inaccurate about the basics of Coastal's business plan. That told me either they had never been apart of Coastal Vacations or they did join but never bothered to learn even the most basic information therefore it was obvious they would fail. I also knew that companies such as Universal Studios, Disneyworld, Quest, Access International, Carnival Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Hertz, Budget, RCI, Merriott, ect. Would not be associated with something that was a "scam".

I am proud of the type of people I have been blessed to associate myself with in this business. I am proud of my team and I thank God for this amazing group of people everyday. I very much look forward to watching their businesses grow and blossom in the weeks and months ahead. It bothers me a bit that Kevann could not be one of them.

Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed it! keep writing.