Thursday, October 06, 2005

You Go Girl...

Last night I heard something amazing about a young women in Kentucky name Cheri, who I recently had the privledge to meet in person at a recent seminar. Cheri, had a background with a company called Ameriplan, her best month was about $800. She got started with Coastal a few months ago after she got tired of beating her head up against the wall. MLM is not necessarily a bad business model but it can be difficult. I personally never succeeded with that model. Maybe it was that I just am not smart enough to succeed with that, I am not sure. Ameriplan itself is not a bad company and they offer a great product. It is really a matter of opinion, and this is simply my opinion, when traveling on the road of life to the destination of success there are many vehicles. All of the vehicles will ultimately get you to your destination some will just get you there faster.

If Ameriplan was a Pinto for Cheri, then Coastal Vacations must be a Ferrari. I say that because I was told that Cheri, had 3 people purchase a Platinum package from her, 6 ordered Premiere packages, and 1 ordered the basic travel package. All of this occurred in a three week period. Cheri, made a profit of almost $50,000 in one week! Way to go Cheri, congratulations! That is the level I want my business to get to. On that note I have some work to do.

No comments: