Friday, October 21, 2005

The seminar is here...

It is finally here. I am in St. Louis staying at the Hilton where the seminar is going to be held. I am so excited Dani Johnson is easily the best business coach I have ever had and I am thrilled to be here. I only wish Carmen could be here. She has her own business to run but, I am certain that she could apply Dani's principles to her own life as well. Most of the gang is all here. We are still waiting on Dan and Jen but they will not get in until after 10:00 pm. We will be registering for the seminar this evening and it starts tomorrow morning at 9:00 am however, we may be in line as early as 6:00 am. Josh and Geneva didn't make it I wish they could have been here they are great people. I definitely had a lot of fun hanging out at the Coastal seminar with them and we got some really good pictures of that as well. Wayne, was not able to make it either but he promised me that he would be here with his team in January. Stacy and Stephen, missed the seminar as well. Stacy tried to get tickets at the last minute but the plane tickets were very high. Stacy is doing awesome with this business so far this month he will profit just over $10,000. There can be no greater reward in our business than helping someone else change their life especially when that someone just happens to be your twin brother. Way to go bro! May much more success come your way.

I can't wait till I get home with the skills that I learn here and start applying them to my business; especially with the new leads that will be coming. Unfortunately, several others from my team were unable to make it. Virgil, Bob, Fred, Tony, Billie just to name a few. I hope they will be able to make it by January. This definitely promises to be a life changing experience once again. Well I have to run now so I can go ahead and register for the seminar tomorrow.

Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: