Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What a day?

I ended up on the phone last night till like 4:00 am with Renae Heikkla and Kim Bowen. I ended up sleeping till almost noon today. I woke up late and have to tell you man I can not hang with those ladies. When I woke up I had to run a few important errands and grabbed a late lunch. For some reason on the way home I ended up getting one of the worst headache I can remember getting in a long time. I took a couple of Tylenol and laid on the couch. I didn't wake up until 5:00 pm but I immediately started working and ended up having a pretty productive evening. Thank goodness once again that I am self employed from home. Otherwise I would not have had the freedom to sleep till noon. I would not have been able to talk with my friends until 4:00 am either. Not to mention when I developed that headache earlier I was able to stop and lay on the couch until it subsided. I love this new found freedom.

Only about two more days till my trip to St. Louis. I will be there with close to 10 other people attending "First Steps to Success". I called Jason over at Cutting Edge Media and had him place my new lead order on hold till after this seminar. I will keep you informed as the seminar approaches.


Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: