Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I love this job... lol

I got a call super early this morning about 9:30am from my good friend over at Cutting Edge Media, Jason Kraft. Jason, called to verify some payment information that he had on file for me. Naturally he woke me up. Jason said, "Man, I am sorry Jackie I forgot you home business guys don't have to wake up until you are done sleeping".

I started laughing and told him he was right. Although I am normally up by 9am because I am so excited to start my day. However, this morning I was sleepy and didn't have any early appointments so I figured I would close my eyes until they opened the next time. After Jason's comment I started thinking that I have actually been taking this little freedom for granted. I should be ashamed of myself for that. I love this business... lol.


Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hall of Shame: KnowNow RSS eLerts
Stowe Boyd , President/COO of Corante , is a well-known media subversive, and an internationally recognized authority on real-time, collaborative and social technologies.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!