Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am back...

I apologize to my readers but I am now back. I have been taken away by another business venture one that was started prior to this blog, but one that has finally lead to a measure of success. This blog is titled "The Rise of a Young Business Tycoon". As you will see I have finally began to rise to a level of profitability; although "Tycoon" status is still alittle ways away. The business that I started is a home business venture you can find more information about this at http://jackie.moneytraveltimefreedom.com. I have been a RN for about 3 years and have decided after success for the past 6 months it was time to go full time with this business. On a part time basis I had been averaging $6,400 per month. Since going full time last month I had one week in which I did $15,000 in business. This is so freaking UNREAL, I absolutely feel like I am living in a dream. This goal has eluded me up until now in life. So far this month I have earned over $4,200 and it's only the 5th of the the month. Congratulations to Virgil of Ohio for making a decision to change his life and getting started at the Premiere Level with this business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Rock Jackie! Isn't it Awesome to make as much as we do and have time to do what we want!?! You're a Great Leader and Trainer and a Very important asset to our Team! Rock On!