Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Excitement of Improvement

I have started some coaching with a business coach named Dani Johnson. This woman is phenomenal. Dani,was homeless and living out of her car at the age of 19 with $2.03 to her name. In her first year she had earned over $250,000 and in her second year she earned $1,000,000 in profit in her home business. You can find out more about her on her website www.DaniJohnson.com where you can actually sign up to become a member for free and have access to over 50 hours of free audio training that is available.

I am very excited as my skills and professionalism in my business has drastically began to improve. I have spent hours on her website listening to her free recorded conference calls and more recently I have been to one of her seminars in Los Angelos, California. I am also currently taking one of her teleconference classes on recruiting. This is a 4 week class in which we meet for 1.5 to 2 hours once a week, on Tuesday and role play as well as learn professional techniques to use when interviewing people who are looking to improve their life with a home business. I have already been through two classes and have two more to go. I am currently looking to increase my advertising so that I can increase the number of people in which I can help.
Dani, has taught me a great deal about time management from this call. Even though I have full time hours to work my business since I no longer have a job. I am still only working part time hours with my business right now so I am definitely looking to increase my advertising from Cutting Edge Media. I am also looking to explore those new leads which should start coming in any day now.

Later this month, I am actually attending another seminar of Dani's called
"First Steps to Success". There are several others from Coastal going I am very excited we are going to have a lot of fun just hanging out together not to mention learning a lot along the way. Several of my friends are going including Eric Ledwith, Renae Heikkla, Jen Wilson, and several others. Geneva and her husband Josh may go but I am not certain about them yet. My brother Stacy and his friend Steven may also be going but they are not certain either. I am just really excited about anyone going to go see Dani especially if it is there first time. She has so much to teach to someone who is starting a home business. She is one of the few home business coaches out there that teaches from true experience. Those in Coastal Vacations that attend her seminars/training will surely see a huge improvement not only in their business but in their personal life as well!

Improving in this industry is exciting because it allows us to become efficient so we are more effective at helping others to become successful. The ability to help others reach their goals is the true meaning of Synergy in the name of our team
The Coastal Synergy Group. Improvement helps us to help others and in the famous words of Zig Ziglar, "If we help enough other people get what they want then, we will get all that we want". Now that is exciting!


Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: