Saturday, October 08, 2005

Way to go Cutting Edge Media!!

I got a call from Jason over at Cutting Edge Media, they are our advertising company that we use for Coastal Vacations. They are a great company and have helped me to earn 10s of 1000s of dollars over this past year. Their customer service is awesome and the leads are good also.

Anyway Jason called because I had responded to his email yesterday; I volunteered to try some of their new leads out they are testing. They have a new lead that is a Coastal Specific (client is requesting info about Coastal), High Investment (Client is aware of minimum investment of $1,295 to get started), Phone verified (CEM has a call center that verifies that the lead is legit and not someone just playing around), Exclusive (lead is only sold once) lead. This promises to be an interesting lead to work with. I ordered 50 of these leads for $500.00. Jason said that they would be delivered over a 7 day period starting on Monday so I will definitely keep you posted on how well they work.

No comments: