Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just looking to leverage?

I am always looking for a way to leverage my team's income. As a leader it is my responsibility to enable people to succeed beyond their wildest expectations if they so choose to. For sometime I have been looking for a way to help my team earn multiple streams of income without actually working a totally separate business. For example I had once looked at an advertising company that sold leads. This company had a multi-tier affiliate program attached to their leads. The lead prices were competitive but Cutting Edge had a higher quality and a larger variety of leads. Therefore, I did not choose that advertising company. Coastal Vacations is the number one priority for our group and it is the easiest way to succeed. If I am ever to find a way to create multiple streams of income it has to be with a service or product that is superior to any other on the market and it has to compliment our current business model with Coastal Vacations.

For example, I had once in the past reviewed MLM companies in the Telecom Industry because we do use a lot of long distance and we need an inexpensive carrier to help all of us lower our business overhead. None of the MLM/affiliate companies offered a truly exceptional value due in large part to the intense competition in that industry. Especially with the advent of VOIP services. VOIP stands for Voice Over IP. This is simply a low cost way to make long distance phone calls all over the US and Internationally simply using a small modem type box with a high speed internet connection. It is really easy to set up just follow a 3 step process. Step 1, Connect standard home phone line into the VOIP box. Step 2, Connect high speed Cable or DSL line to VOIP box. Step 3, connect power cord to VOIP box. That's it and you are ready to go. You are able to use your phone just like you normally would except now you pay a new and usually very low flat rate fee to make unlimited calls.

Currently the leader with this VOIP technology is Vonage. Vonage charges about $24.99 per month for unlimited calls to the US and Canada only and then a low cost per minute charge for other countries. Many people in the
Coastal Synergy Group uses Vonage. However, this morning as I was looking over my blog I actually saw a google ad that I clicked on. This advertised a new company that is in launch. I am always concerned about brand new companies since they do not have a history of operation of course this ad as they always do hype pre-launch as some sort of ground floor opportunity but that is nearly always hype. I will watch this company. They are called Igonet. Igonet, is a VOIP company that offers unlimited calling to US, Canada, and 20 other most popular countries for only $29.99 at time of official launch. They have a MLM payment model associated with the service however, the service is useful and can be promoted as a cost effective alternative that my associates can offer to their team. Currently, my associates promote Vonage and they do not earn anything for that. However, by giving their teams a more comprehensive but low cost alternative to Vonage as well as earning an ongoing commission would be a win win situation for my associate and their team members. I will keep an eye on Igonet to make sure they deliver on what they promise.



Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: