Sunday, October 30, 2005

Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears

We had a pretty fun day today. Carmen and I went with her parents to the Chicago Bears and the Detroit Lions game. It was actually my first professional football game. I am not a fan of the Lions or the Bears but none the less it was a good game. The Bears won the Lions should have they really gave that game away. Afterwards we went out to eat at a place in Detroit called "Fishbones" it was ok nothing special. I had to make two follow up interviews at the restaurant. I don't usually do any work on Sundays as that is always my Sabbath day but, I knew I was going to be really busy on Monday. I am working a little harder than normal I am actually working full time hours now and I am prospecting with more focus. I am looking to really take my business to the next level plus I need to save some money for our Caribbean Cruise that is coming up in two weeks.

I am pretty tired right now, I think Carmen and I are going to lay down and watch a movie. Although I am not sure what we are going to watch just yet. I guess I will just leave it up to her.

Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: