Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Life has been busy plus, I got a speeding ticket

I have been very busy lately. I had completely expected to write about the seminar while I was there but I only managed to get out one post. The seminar was amazing as I had expected. It was especially an honor to be there with so many others on our team. I have really developed some friendships with these guys and I wish them much success with their Coastal Business. The Dani Johnson experience is such a life changing event. I truly believe everyone whether you own a home business or not should attend that. I was able to watch many of the people that were with me actually change before my eyes. It would be difficult to explain, you would just have to be there to understand.

After leaving the seminar on my flight home I actually had a delayed flight at my connection. My flight was delayed for about 3 hours. That was kind of boring but, I sat beside a young women named Reagan and chatted abit to kill some time. I found out that Reagan was in Med. School. She wanted to become a Pediatrist (foot doctor); because she didn't have to go to school quite as long as she would with other specialties and she felt it would be the one area in which she did not have to take call as a doctor and according to her most Pediatrist are only open about 3 days a week. In other words she was looking for a good career, in which she could make plenty of money while maintaining time freedom. I couldn't help but think she just needs to start a Coastal business, it would be cheaper, more lucrative, she would have more time freedom, and less liability. Not to mention she would not owe all that money back in student loans. I was so tired from the weekend that I didn't even bother to tell her about Coastal Vacations. I just let her talk.

By the time I got home, I had decided that I didn't want to wait any longer. I really wanted to go see Carmen. So I decided to repack my bags and to grab a couple of hours of sleep and to start driving early in the morning. I had originally planned on driving up on this coming Saturday night. Instead I slept about 3 hours Monday night and started driving at 4:00 am. It took me 15 hours and 45 minutes to get here. I was so tired I stopped more than usually about 5 or 6 times just to wake myself back up. As I was driving through Ohio, I got a freaking ticket doing 79 mph in a 65. As soon as I saw the lights I thought to myself, "Thank God, for PrePaid Legal". I don't think that is the best company but it isn't a bad product that is for sure.

Today, business has been rocking! Just made a couple of changes according to Dani plus I increased my advertising in anticipation for my cruise coming up in two weeks. I made 26 calls today, I interviewed 9 people and followed up with 3. One person is going to the Live support call tomorrow. I have plans to follow up with 7 of them tomorrow. It was such an exciting day. I look forward to a prosperous week. I wish you one as well.

No comments: