Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 "The year of New Beginnings"

I am incredibly excited about the New Year in 2008. My financial goal for Coastal Vacations/DFI is $200,000. My plan to reach that is as follows...

1) I will make 400 dials a week for 40 weeks. I will accomplish this by focusing on 80 dials a day Monday through Thursday. 50 dials a day on Friday and 30 dials on Saturday. This will be a typical week of work for me. It should take only about 25 hours a week to accomplish that. The weeks that I attend training events like First Steps to Success I will have to adjust that dialing schedule to hit 400 dials but it will still be possible on most weeks.

40 weeks of 400 dials may sound means that I have 12 free weeks. It doesn't mean that I will not be making dials those weeks it just means I will have free weeks for holidays and other unexpected events. With the New Year being this week I actually expect this to be my first missed week of 400 dials for the year. I will still be making some dials during most of those remaining 11 weeks.

2) Complete my resource list of 200 and call it.

So far in my business I have only called about 20 or 30 of my resources and have already earned about $62,000 from that. So I expect to earn a fair amount from my remaining resources.

3) I also want to start breaking into lukewarm prospecting by generating at least 10 new lukewarm leads. That isn't much but as you can see my business focus is in consistent steady dials and completing my resource list.

4) I want to generate $2,000 of profit playing online poker. You get get my plan for that by checking out the link in the previous sentence.

5) My most important goal for 2008 is to grow my relationship with Carmen. I will do that by focusing on being certain to make time for her during the week but especially by maintaining a weekly date night for at least 42 weeks of the 52 weeks of the year. This will be a date with just Carmen and I and no one else. This will give us time to spend with each other and to focus only on each other and our relationship.

I have often set goals that are incredibly high and unattainable. I believe my goals for this year are very realistic and I have a very clear plan to reach them. I will also post to this blog at least 5 times a week for 40 weeks to help me maintain accountability to this goals. So feel free to follow along and to comment if you like.

All the best,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: