Friday, January 11, 2008

87 dials today

87 Dials

5 pipeline

1 Biz overview

0 marketing systems

5-6 hours of work

I didn't get started today till almost 12 pm today. That was dumb on my part, if I would have started earlier I would have been finished way earlier. Anyway, as you know if you have been following my blog the past couple of days I have not hit my daily goals. This has been mainly due to two things not starting on time in the morning and not staying focused during the day. Therefore, I ended up working very few hours but I also had plenty of time that was unproductive and wasteful. My daily goal for Friday is normally only 50 dials but today I had to stretch that to catch up. I am working diligently and obediently to hit my weekly goal of 400 dials this week.

My contact ratio was down today but that is due to the fact that I was calling some very old leads on the last 30 dials or so. I was calling leads back from August because I refused NOT to hit my goal. Failure is not an option. Tomorrow I will need 69 dials to hit my goal for the week. This is easily doable.

In other news, next week is our DFI Event and First Steps to Success. We work with such an amazing team of people. We really are like one big extended family. There will be well over 70 of us there and it will be so much fun seeing each other learning together. I can not wait. I will be thinking about this event every waking hour until we get there. I believe 2008 is going to be such an awesome year for Decide Freedom International (DFI) we are just so blessed to be where we are at this very moment. I even feel bad for those who aren't here or don't really see what's going on.

Keep in touch,

Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019
Jackie's Website

No comments: