Monday, January 28, 2008

I continue to be tested...

Today, I had distractions with advertising and some unplanned technical issues kept me working as much as I wanted as well. I probably only put in under 3 hours of productive work today. I made about 37 dials to clients and put two new clients in the pipeline.

In other news, I found out that our trainer Dani Johnson is going to to be featured on CNBC on "The Big Idea" with Donny Deutsch. This is a big deal, I know of no other home based business trainer that has been featured on such a high profile business television shows. We at Decide Freedom International could not be more blessed to be coaching with a trainer that has such a massive track record of helping other people to succeed. I absolutely owe my success to Dani Johnson and her training seminars First Steps to Success.

Tomorrow, promises to be a much more productive day. Subscribe and I will notify you tomorrow when I update this blog.

That's it for now,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3109

No comments: