Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dani Johnson is not on "The Big Idea"

At least for tonight. I am assuming Dani Johnson will be on "The Big Idea" another night, I will keep you posted. Business is good. Only 40 dials today about 4 hours because I had to host two conference calls. Also, my advertising didn't start coming in until later this afternoon. I only actually spoke to one person because most of my dials were to older leads. Cathy Auman, spoke up and gave one of her first testimonials on a lived business call tonight. Way to go Cathy! She is an amazing lady. Cathy also set up a marketing system with a client today, keep it up Cathy.

Karen Uyttenhove, also stepped and gave a testimony today! This women are well on their way to establishing their own lucrative incomes working from home. You are doing amazing Karen.

I'll be back,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: