Friday, January 25, 2008

Applying skill

So far today I have made 30 dials to clients. Only4 new requests have come in so far today so I haven't had a great contact ratio only reaching 1 person. I read the script and took them to the website. I also followed up with a gentleman that missed our appt yesterday and got him rescheduled for yesterday. I absolutely love it!



This past weekend at First Steps to Success, I heard Dani Johnson mention that she had a 100% show up ratio to her company presentations. Her clients had to drive to that presentation. I realized that I only have a 30% show up ratio and my clients don't drive, they just call in on a conference call to ours. So I listened to the strategies she was discussing and applied them yesterday. I had 100% show up ratio today for conference calls that I scheduled with clients yesterday. I will continue to apply these new strategies. If I can just get to a 60% show up ratio I would literally double my income!



I'll be back,

Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019



P.S. You can subscribe to The Growth of An Entrepreneur and you will be notified when I update.

No comments: