Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not a great start to what will be a great week

I returned from First Steps to Success and our Decide Freedom International team event yesterday. This weekend was an amazing weekend for several reasons. We had our DFI event on Friday and had over 60 people in attendance. Mr. Stacy O'Quinn, did an amazing training for us about using a technique with our DFI marketing system known as "Expose, Involve, and Upgrade". We also had another leader in our team that was brought up to help host calls her name is Cadie Kalmes. Mrs. Kalmes, got started in her Coastal Vacations/DFI business when a neighbor told her about this business. In her first week she made $3,200. This month she is on track to have her first $10,000 month. We are excited and completely blessed to have you as a part of our team Mrs. Cadie Kalmes.

Today was the first day of the week that I actually made dials. I did crappy too. I was suppose to be testing a potential new tool for our DFI team. I waited all day but it seems that tool was not quite ready. I will dialing tomorrow either way. I will still hit 400 dials this week but it will take some focused work the rest of the week to hit that goal.

Today I made 28 dials, put 1 person in pipeline and didn't get anyone scheduled for the business overview conference call.

Stay tuned,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019
Jackie's Website

No comments: