Saturday, November 24, 2007

The update that never came...

Sorry, I never did update during Thanksgiving. This was mainly because I ended up getting very busy. I got back later than I had expected from Mud Bogging (that was alot of fun by the way). I rushed to get started cooking the steaks, crab legs, and jumbo shrimp. Dinner was good over all. Carmen, made plenty of appetizers, and great sides like stuffed mushrooms, mash potatoes. The steaks ended up being pretty good, the crab legs were also very good. However, the could have been much better. I attempted to grill them but they were not cooked very even at all. I had way to much stuff on the grill and I had really tried to rush the shrimp. That was my mistake.

Later in the evening Carmen's managers and their spouses came over. We ate again, smoked a few cigars, and had a bonfire. It was the end to a great day! I hoped you had as great of a Thanksgiving as I did.

Happy Holidays,

Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: