Monday, January 07, 2008

Starting late will bite you everytime

This A.M. I started my dials at 10:30 instead of the usual 9:00 am. That and the combination of taking about 3 hours off in the middle of the day to eat and spend time with Carmen (she had been out of town over the weekend and got back today) caused me to finish up 10 dials short of my goal.
So my numbers for today was 70/3/2

70 dials

3 in pipeline

2 scheduled for Business overview call

Worked about 5 hours today

There was no excuse I should have hit my 80 dial goal. If I would have started on time I could have afforded to take time out of prime prospecting and talk with Carmen and would have still made 80 dials. I didn't put very many people in the pipeline today, I was using some older Coastal Video Leads left over since Christmas. I have about 16 open orders for some real time Coastal Video Leads but SnapResponse.com is in the middle of ramping things up since the New Year. So I should be seeing some real solid steady lead flow by Wednesday or Friday I would expect that anyway.

Talk to you tomorrow,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019
Jackie's Website

No comments: