Saturday, January 26, 2008

Weekly update

I don't have my numbers in front of me for the week. What I can tell you with surety is that this was another week that I did not hit my weekly dials of 400 dials. So far for the year I am at 1 week goasl hit and 3 weeks goals missed. At the end of the year I have to have 40 weeks of 400 dials which means that I have to be much more focused going forward. Good news is I do have momentum building in my business and I did set up a marketing system this week.

We have a Blitz coming up this week in DFI. The Blitz, is one of the best times to be working. It's all out massive action as a team. We are working together and literally impacting the world as a whole. We will see people making money for the very first time in their business. My blog posts may be shorter due to high levels of activity during the Blitz. I am expecting that I will be in the Top Ten for production during the Blitz. Subscribe to The Growth of an Entrepreneur and you will be notified when I update my blog.

Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: