Sunday, January 13, 2008

Goals hit

I finished up Saturday afternoon with my goal for 69 dials which completed my weekly goal of 400 dials. That took about 5 or 6 hours. Remember, I can't necessarily control who picks up the phone and who shows up for follow up appointments. What I have the most control over is how much actual work I do. My goal for the year is 40 weeks of 400 dials. With New Years being in the first week of the year I did not hit that goal that week. Next week we will be having our first ever Decide Freedom International Team Event and First Steps to Success, so I don't expect to hit 400 dials this week either. I am still looking for a productive week. I am looking to make 80 dials Monday and 50 dials each day on Tuesday and Wednesday. I still need to pack for the weekend as well as other errands. My flight leaves on Thursday morning.

This has been a great weekend as well, my girlfriend and I saw two movies "The Bucket List" and "P.S. I Love You", both were great movies. I completed my poker playing goals; also I just got back from the cigar lounge and enjoyed a great cigar. Now I am going to go back and hit the online poker tables for some more poker fun!

Here are my numbers from this past week:

400 Dials

23 Pipeline

12 Scheduled for Business overview conference call

2 Marketing Systems

25 to 30 hours spent working

Looking forward to another great week!

Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019
Jackie's Website

2 comments:

Renae Heikkila said...

Great job Jackie! I am so proud of you for holding yourself accountable. That is certainly something I am working on myself.

Can't wait too see you and Carmen this weekend! I miss you guys SO much!

Love,
Renae

Mr. Jackie O'Quinn said...

Thank you Renae! We are going to have so much fun this weekend!