Thursday, January 24, 2008

Catching up

I have typically worked from behind meaning that when working towards goals in the past I have usually ended up behind and had to step up my activity in order hit my goals. This week and even today for that matter is no different. Right now I should have made at least 40 dials to my clients and so far I am only at 23. I will be working this afternoon to get caught up to 60 by 6 pm. I should be able to do this. I will just have to stay focused.

I suspect my new advertising should start rolling in any minute. This business is tremendously fun when are you are talking to people who have requested information directly from you. I will update this blog again later. You can also subscribe and you will be notified whenever I update my blog.

Later,

Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: