Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ramping up looking for a rocking year!

I have had some technical distractions the past couple of days. But, that's OK. Looks like everything will be good by tomorrow morning and I am going to be rocking it. I will be placing an order of $2,000 worth of leads in the morning. I will be talking to a bunch of fresh high quality people. My goal is to stick with $2,000 a month for now and will likely increase that after the first quarter of the year. I am going to spend as much money as it takes to talk to the highest quality people I can so that I will be able to leverage my time making the most money possible with the time that I have to work. I am incredibly excited about this and I will keep you posted.

Let's rock,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019
Jackie's Website

No comments: