Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things that effect me...

"You are the only one that creates your reality" Esther Hicks

I think that it is important as you follow along this path know exactly what shapes me and how I learn. This thought came to me this week as I was finishing up Robert Kiyosaki's book Cashflow Quadrant. I think it is important that when I see something or experience something that shapes me personally or in business that I let you know. Now you may not care about what effects me personally however, my personality will dictate the type of person that I am in business. Therefore, I will share with you those things that effect me personally. Getting back to Robert Kiyosaki's book Cashflow Quadrant, this book has had a profound effect on my way of thinking about myself related to the business world. In his book Cashflow Quadrant, Kiyosaki talks about the Cashflow Quadrant that his Rich Dad taught him about. We are all apart of this Cashflow Quadrant we are all just located in different places. This Quadrant is made up of the Self employed, Employees, Business owners, and Investors. Robert Kiyosaki, went into a lot of detail about each quadrant. Each quadrant can be wealthy however, wealth and time freedom simultaneously is much easier to achieve in certain quadrants. There is a mind set in each quadrant that is different than the rest. Kiyosaki helped me to identify which quadrant I am in and which quadrant I want to be in. He explained the mindset that I would have to develop in order to switch quadrants within the Cashflow Quadrant. This was a great read and it was very easy to read!

Also today I experienced something that was truly eye opening. Bob Becker, called me this morning and said, "Jackie, I want you to take a look at something."

He gave me this website http://www.thesecret.tv, he told me there is a feature film up there that last 90 minutes. It was going to cost me $4.95 to watch it but, if I didn't feel like I had gotten my money's worth he would refund my money himself. Well I have to tell you, I will not be asking for a refund. This movie reveals the secret that almost every truly successful person knows. I guess it is my duty as you read this for me to give you access to the secret as well. You can view the trailer to the movie here.

No comments: