Monday, March 20, 2006

At my new home

"People with goals succeed because they know where they're going." Earl Nightingale

I am currently writing this from my new neighbor's house. I tell you I must have the world's best neighbor, Carmen. It still doesn't seem real; to think that I actually live here now. I haven't really unpacked a whole lot. I have my office in a functional state and will get started back advertising tomorrow. I will be increasing my advertising budget to $2,000 a month. I can remember when I started out with only $200 a month in advertising. I am now working full time and I am behind on my goals for the year. I was spending about $1,000 a month in advertising and ordering Coastal Premium Leads. To be honest with you $1,000 a month worth of advertising, using Dani Johnson's prospecting method just is not enough to keep you very busy. I am looking to double my advertising efforts and my profits.

No comments: