Friday, March 17, 2006

Just about time to say goodbye

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect it's successful outcome." William James

It's just about time to say goodbye. I am completely packed up, my car is loaded down and Carmen's Aztek is also. We are waiting on the movers they are suppose to be coming anytime between this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping it will be this afternoon. After I complete this blog post I will be disconnecting my internet service and returning my cable modem to the local cable company. Talk about a mix of emotions, I am excita littlettle scared, nervous, and ea littlettle sad. Tonight I will be seeing my Mama for the last time as a resident of North Carolina and tomorrow I will see my best friend Gary as well.

Wish me safe travels and I will make a blog post again as soon as I get settled in Michigan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels bro! Bob from WA