Monday, March 06, 2006

Back from Prospect and Close Your Way to Millions

What a great seminar. This was a spectacular learning experience. Dani Johnson, is a remarkable trainer. Prospect and Close Your Way to Millions, was a seminar packed with techniques to help us to grow our business when talking to clients and prospects. This seminar was the most intense and informative when it comes to increasing skill in the area of prospecting. I was unbelievably honored to be there, I am confident that I will become more effective in my business specifically due to skills that I have learned this weekend.

I spent this weekend at Dani Johnson's Prospect and Close Your Way to Millions seminar with amazing leaders from the Coastal Wealthbuilders. I was in the presence of such impressive individuals such as Stacy O'Quinn from Mississippi, EJ Callanan from Califorina, and Greg Jakoby from Colorado. There were others from Coastal as well but I didn't know everyone. Chris from Wyoming was there, but to be honest I didn't recognize her when I saw her. Stacy, pointed her out but I felt bad for not recognizing her earlier.

The irony of this Dani Johnson event was that there were not more people from Coastal, Coastal Wealthbuilders, or my own team there. Stacy, had several of his team members there and that was awesome. His team will surely see growth specifically due their attendance at Prospect and Close Your Way to Millions. I sent an email out to my team today. I was saddened by the fact that none of them attended; what a disappointment? You always want to see your team grow and learn and I wish my team could have benefited from the leverage that we learned this weekend. I am fortunate to work with an amazing group of people that I call friends and team members. I know how badly many of them want to succeed and how impatient they are working towards success. I know that skills that were learned this weekend would have helped them reach their goals quicker.

No comments: