Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to work

"Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune." Jim Rohn

I woke up this morning at about 8:30 am, looked out the window and saw snow! Boy, I have to get used to that. Looks like we have about an inch of snow on the ground. I called Cutting Edge Media and got my $2,000 worth of advertising started back. It's time to make up lost time as quickly as possible.

I am currently listening to Dani Johnson's conference call from last Monday. I have been listening to Dani Johnson everyday up until just before I moved and I am trying to get back into that habit. Listening to Dani just helps me stay focused on my goals. This call I am currently listening to is very good.

This call is for especially for brand new people and those who are bringing on new people. Learn how to become the person that others want to follow and that others recommend. This call is an essential in Dani's training vault that you should listen to over and over again!

Topics Include:

9 things to help you focus on and build your business in a dynamic way

It's not about you, it's about...,

Who you should constantly be talking to in order to see amazing growth

What is the difference between a professional and an amateur?

How do you make your new prospects experience so profound that you have other people referring people to
you?

How 37 people made 11 times more money than 1000 people!!!

What are you afraid of and how that could be hindering you from success?

How to develop skills that will help you handle objections

What do you need to do EVERY DAY to build your business?

How to get people started and make money in the first 48 hours!

Speaking of Dani Johnson, this weekend is "First Steps to Success". I am looking forward to seeing Dani again. I am looking forward to another great weekend with friends like Stacy, Geneva and Josh Compton. I am not certain but I don't believe I have any personal team members or clients attending this "First Steps to Success". That is very unfortunate because I am seeing a direct correlation between the people who are making money on my team versus those that aren't doing as well. Those who are making money, bringing me 3 way calls, and building teams are those who have been plugged into DaniJohnson and her free training on her website as well as attended "First Steps to Success".

No comments: