Friday, March 17, 2006

Almost all packed up

Every great leap forward in your life comes after you have made a clear decision of some kind. Brian Tracy

My house is nearly all packed up and my car is full. Carmen, is doing some last minute cleaning right now! It is late and we are tired. It is kind of sad to think in a couple of days I will leave my home of the past 4 years never to return. It's not like I am moving across the street or nothing; I am moving 900 miles away! I am going to miss being close to my family, going fishing and walking the Little River with Uncle Pat and Joe (my cousin). Obviously, if our relationship is going to last Carmen and I have to make sacrifices. This is one that I am glad to make for her. Even though, I know I will miss everyone and everything that I associate with my current home. I am excited about moving closer to Carmen. This will be the first time in our relationship that we aren't planning when we will be able to see each other again. I pray that God continues to grant us a very long life and a very long relationship together.

Moving has been hectic, I have basically stopped my advertising for this past week and I will be starting it back up when I get to Michigan. I am looking forward to getting back to business as soon as I get settled in next week. In fact, I am planning on doubling my advertising efforts. I am currently behind on my goals for the year. I have to take measures to adjust my work habits to catch up with my goals for myself. I can only thank God that I have a business such as Coastal which is mobile and flexible enough that I can operate it just about anywhere; not to mention I can work it around my schedule.

No comments: