Thursday, November 03, 2005

This cruise is getting expensive!


Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

Carmen and I have this amazingly wonderful 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise planned. We are going with a group and we leave on the 13th and come back on the 20th. We will be stopping at Coasta Maya, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Belize. I am very excited about it but I have to tell you this freaking cruise is getting very expensive. Not only is it costing over $1,000 for each of us (we have a room with a balcony), I am also missing Dani Johnson's "Creating a Dynasty Seminar", and she is doing a private conference call for the Coastal Wealth Builders the week I am gone.

There is no telling what that seminar and that coference call would do for my business. Her "Creating a Dynasty Seminar" is an advanced 3 day event you have to be a graduate of her "First Steps to Success" before you can attend "Creating a dynasty". She only has her dynasty seminar once a quarter so now I will have to wait until the Spring for the next one. I love Carmen and we will have a lot of fun on our cruise but, this is one expensive vacation.

You know to make matters worse I didn't even take advantage of my travel package for the cruise because I didn't realize the cruise card, that can give us up to 50% on cruises, can be used for group travel. It's really my fault I should have looked into that. This travel package is really so massive I find a new savings everytime I look at it. I don't mean little savings either, I am talking savings of several hundred dollars. Don't worry, I will know next time!

No comments: