Monday, November 21, 2005

Home safe and sound (kind of)

Back home safe and sound... kind of. I am back in Michigan and will probably be here for another two weeks. Getting off of the ship was pretty uneventful as well as our flight home. Now it's time to look forward for out next vacation. Carmen, is planning a trip for us to Tahiti next year in December. That will be a way for us to celebrate a great year in our businesses. Carmen is looking to open her second store next year and I am planning to have a $250,000 profit year in my home based business. I just spent a good while writing this post and somehow I deleted it. So I am retyping it now. I have to run for now I have some home based business things to take care of. I will be back later to tell you more about how my gambling experiment went!

No comments: