Sunday, November 27, 2005

Derailed

Back from the movies... I figured I would post a review for you. Derailed, was far better than I had expected. I will tell you that I felt like walking out shortly after the movie got started. There was a rape scene that was disturbing to me. I am an emotional guy so that scene will probably not bother many people. Derailed was an engaging movie with a twist that made an "ok" movie "great"! I even thought the ending was something to look forward to if only you had seen it coming. Derailed follows the main character, a middle aged man who is an imperfect person he attempts to have an affair but, ends up on a trail of deceit and tragedy. His flaw of infidelity, almost cost not just his life ,but the life of his seriously ill daughter and unsuspecting wife.

Derailed, with it's "R" rating is definitely not for kids. If you are looking for a new flick to watch this weekend this one definitely gets my recommendation.


Subscribe to this blog.
Enter your Email






No comments: