Monday, November 28, 2005

Back to work...

Today, I officially started back to work. I called my advertising company and ordered some leads that should start coming in within the next couple of days. I am very excited about taking my homebased business into the new year. Today Stacy called and told me that she already bought her ticket to Dani's seminar in January. I suspect that Dan, Billie, Virgil, Jen, Tony, and Joshzan may all be going as well. Those are the only team members that I know have specifically expressed an interest in going. January is still over a month away so there may be others going as well, at least, for their sake I hope so! If you have a homebased business and it's not related to Coastal Vacations. I would still encourage you to take a look at Dani Johnson. I am certain that she offers the best entrepreneurial training available anywhere. You do not have to take my word for it, you can take a look for yourself here.

I had an author contact me today. He came across my blog a couple of days ago. He was interested in it and asked if I would be willing to read his latest book and writing a review of it. Of course, I am always glad to help someone out, especially another young entrepreneur. I should receive his book, sometime in the next week I would think. Be on the look out for that review coming soon!

Subscribe to this blog.
Enter your Email


No comments: