Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Carmen is number 1 in the entire country

Carmen, found out yesterday that her store was the top producing store in North America. That's a really big deal. She hasn't been in business for a full year yet. She works her butt off and works a ton of hours and she absolutely deserves it. They are going to do a feature article on her in the "Filterqueen News" which is a company publication. They called her yesterday for a 30 minute interview. She was very excited. Way to go Carmen! Heck, if Eric keeps referring people to her she might be the top producer in the whole world.

Also tithed today on the $2,000 that I earned on my cruise. I donated $200.00 to https://www.applyweb.com/contribute/air1/. I am all about levering my time and my income so why not leverage my tithe as well. My business coach Dani Johnson is matching my donation so that will be a $400.00 total donation to feed the hungry.

Subscribe to this blog.
Enter your Email





2 comments:

Zan said...

Does Carmen have a Coastal Business, or is this a bricks-and-mortar store or chain store?

Mr. Jackie O'Quinn said...

Carmen has a brick and mortar business. She does not have a Coastal business.