Friday, November 11, 2005

Just a late night post...

I love message boards I was trying to find a good home based business message board. I have come to the conclusion that there really aren't any. The problem with most message boards that fill that niche is that they end up being free classified sites instead. I mean there is no real discussion it is mostly just people trying to advertise there home based business opportunity. I am looking for sites that discuss techniques, lifestyles, or just individuals hanging out with like minded people from other home based business opportunities. I guess that really isn't possible. At least it does not currently occur on the internet. In my frustration, I decided to come back to my blog and make a post.

I was in a hurry earlier so my post was very short. I did want to mention that Stacy's premiere payment did clear my account today so I will get a money order and have someone order her package on Monday since the Post Office is closed today for Veteran's day. I also tithed to the Samaritan's Purse again, that was another $300.00 for them. After, I return from my cruise, I plan to keep my home based business on hyper drive and I should be able to give much more. I love my life. I know I say that all the time but, I really do. I am fortunate to have my very own home based business. It was funny I spoke with Lynn McAllister, tonight I told her that I will likely round out the year with $60,000 to $80,000. She had to point out to me that, that was not too bad of an income. I was actually a little disappointed because I expected to get to $120,000 this year. However, I realize my focus has been off throughout this year. I am pulling it together now and with Dani's coaching I will earn $250,000 in 2006 with my home based business. As Bob Becker, would say "Onward and Upward".

Subscribe to this blog enter your Email




Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: