Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Homebased Business Income this month...

Just wanted to leave a quick post about my homebased business income this month. This month my homebased business income has only reach $6,400. This for some reason has been my glass ceiling it has seemed. That is the number that I have ended most months with, for that past 8 months. One of the reasons I am excited about this coming year is because I expect to be consistently reach $10,000/monthly by next quarter with my homebased business income. I can't complain to much about this month though. I have had at least 2 weeks off this month. So basically I have earned over $6,000 just for working two weeks. So I am not complaining by any means.

Most people would consider this performance spectacular but please keep in mind that you are reading the blog of a future "Business Tycoon". I have an ultimate goal of earning a homebased business income of $100,000 monthly. (I hope to teach several others to do the same) Now that is just with Coastal Vacations. I will also be diversifying myself with real estate, book sales, online advertising, other investments, and any other income stream I can develop. Stay tuned to my blog as I plan to discuss this the whole time I am working towards those goals. Feel free to give me ideas and suggestion of how I can continue to increase my homebased business income. Heck, feel free to share with me your homebased business or small business. I love reading about and meeting other entrepreneurs. If you don't want to share anything about your life then just continue reading about mine.

Subscribe to this blog.
Enter your Email





No comments: