Sunday, September 10, 2006

To the Lions we go...

We are about to leave to go to the Detroit Lions game. Today, they play the Seattle Seahawks. As most of you probably already know between the two of us Carmen is actually the big sports fan. She came and woke me up this morning with a big smile on her face, I can tell she is already excited. We are suppose to have pretty good seats and I do like watching football especially a live pro game. We will be leaving any minute. Melissa and Shane are going with us and we are waiting on Shane, as usual. lol.

The thing that I am the most excited about is the nachos. At the game they make best $8 nachos you will ever eat! They have actual pulled pork for the meat instead of ground beef and they are to die for!

Just a random note: last night, I actually logged on to Myspace and found a couple of old friends. I don't really get on Myspace often but I did tweak my profile a little and added music to it. You can check out my Myspace webpage here.

Have a prosperous weekend,
Jackie

No comments: