Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's late and I am reflecting

It's after 1:00 am and I am sitting up doing some reflecting and gathering some of my thoughts together. I have the movie "Boiler Room" playing on the VCR. If you haven't seen that movie I would suggest it, it's one of my all time favorites.

It's hard to believe that I will actually be flying to Australia tomorrow night this time. I will be taking a couple of books and will hopefully spend a good part of the flight working on my research for my book. Speaking of which I need to work on building a list or database of potential clients that I can market that book to. I have no idea how to start or where to start building a website. With Coastal that is obviously taken care of for me. I will most likely get started by marketing a lower end product. I have gotten a lot of questions about Prosper.com; and I am thinking about writing some sort of ebook for borrowers or lenders. That will give me a way to work on the logistics of setting up a website, creating a secure product, and setting up my own autoreponders for the list that I will be creating.

I recently found what appears to be a great membership training site www.instantvideotraining.com. This website appears to have enough training material to get me well on my way. Stay tuned. I will keep you posted. Well, I am out of here and back to my movie.

Prosper Always,
Jackie

No comments: