Monday, September 25, 2006

Principle of Application

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I got this quote above from a friend. Thanks for this one Amy Signor! If you don't know Amy, let me tell you she pretty much just rocks all around. I love this quote it speaks directly to me. I believe there are more people than just myself holding themselves back by not following the "Principle of Application". Many people spend a lifetime learning without ever applying what they learn. We are always willing to work but few of us ever get to work.

The number one skill that someone could learn to instantly improve their success in the business world would be to simply work consistently. You don't have to be the brightest nor the hardest worker to excel. I believe if we would just proceed forward with solid consistent effort then the tortoise would defeat the hare every time.

Prosper always,
Jackie

No comments: