Sunday, September 17, 2006

Australia rocks!

First Steps was amazing. I know that I have grown from this experience and am thankful that I did not let an excuse keep me from coming to Australia. Australians are great people, they have all been so kind and have given our first impressions and those impressions are very positive. We are in a place called Gold Coast and it is beautiful. If you have ever considered coming to Australia I would so go for it. Carmen and I will likely be back later this year and I can't wait. We will end up staying longer then. We only have two day before we leave and go back to the states, I wish we could stay longer. The ocean is amazingly beautiful, the seafood is very tasty as well.

Today, we are headed back to a wildlife reserve where you can actually pet Koalas and Kangaroos. Carmen, is more than alittle excited about that. Tonight we are thinking about doing a dinner cruise; I'll keep you posted on that one!

A quick side note many people who read my blog own their own business.
- Are you looking to learn the skills that will make your profitable the quickest?
- Do you want to find out how to get your clients to ask you for your business in stead of you asking them?
- Do you want to make more money than you have every made before?
- Do you want to learn this an extremely successful business leader who earns millions and only works 20 hours a week?

If so then this may or may not be for you. Dani Johnson will be having another First Steps to Success seminar in October in LA. Get the details on her website at www.danijohnson.com. Again this may or may not be for you however, that seminar can only hold 1,000 people and is currently 70% sold out and was only announced 1 month ago. With a month still to go you do not want it to sell out before deciding to truly take your business to the next level!

Prosper alway,
Jackie

No comments: