Thursday, September 07, 2006

Andrea Rooke released Level 3 Director

Way to go Andrea! It looks like Andrea made her last Level 3 training sale tonight. She will now be a released Level 3 Director with Coastal Vacations with the ability to market the Platinum Universal Package with Coastal Vacations and earn profits of up to $9,705 on each transaction. When I first spoke with Andrea she was working as an teacher and was looking for a way to increase her income and get out of the daily grind of going to work for someone else. It has been a pleasure working with Andrea, she rocks! She has been to multiple Dani Johnson training events as well as other training events always looking to increase her personal growth and skill.

With her desire to always increase her skill Andrea, will most likely be attending the upcoming Dani Johnson prospecting and closing teleseminar. Andrea, is an example of income following personal growth. When starting her Coastal Vacations business she paid on a Tuesday and was at First Steps to Success by Friday. Way to go Andrea! You desire all that is good coming your way! If there is anything I can do for you, you know I am always here for you.

I also made a $900 donation to the American Cancer Society today. It's funny, I was an Oncology nurse, but; since I have owned my own Coastal business to my knowledge I have yet make a donation to the American Cancer Society. I can't really tell you why except that I always pray when I tithe or make donations and up until now I have not felt directed to donate to the American Cancer Society.

Prosper Always,
Jackie





No comments: