Sunday, September 10, 2006

Results of the Lions' brawl

OK, the Lions did play a good game and it was fun to watch. However, they ended up with the lower score. It was a great game though, it came down to the last play of the game. I also noticed that the Carolina Panthers lost to the Falcons, that sucked! However, I know of at least one person who will be happy about that and he lives outside the country ;).

We are getting ready to go to Australia, we leave on Wednesday for our first Australian First Steps to Success. We will be staying a couple of days longer just to enjoy the country. I hear they have beautiful beaches and that is something that I want to be sure to see. I am not sure how I will do on such a long plane ride this will be the longest flight that I have ever been on.

Have a prosperous day,
Jackie

No comments: