Wednesday, September 06, 2006

August in Review

August in review, August was another great month in Coastal Vacation. Last month I earned over $21,000 bringing my annual gross profit to $92,000 so far this year. This isn't bad however, this is below my goal for the year. I will be leaving for Australia for a week this month so I have a goal of $20,000 for the month of September.

I am still playing Texas Hold Em poker but, I still remain a negative player meaning I am still losing more than I am winning.

I am still working on my Personal Finance book, still in the research phase and I have not done nearly as much of that research as I should have done during August. September will be busy but I will continue to work towards completion of my research.

I have been doing some research on the commodities markets as well. I am striving to get a clear understanding of commodity trading.

I am still putting tax money away in Paypal. My Paypal money market account is currently earning 5.04% interest paying out monthly. In my Prosper account I am earning 13% interest on 10 different loans. I have only put in $1,000 in my Prosper account however that account is worth $1014.02 as of this writing with all loans current.

No comments: