Saturday, September 30, 2006

Months' end in review

As I got ready to post this message I realized that I did not post a "Month in Review" post last month. So here goes for both months. Last month was finished with a gross profit of $21,000. This month is just about over and I am at $11,000 gross profit. So that leaves me with a total for the year of $102,000 gross profit and counting. Although I am behind on my goal of $250,000, part of me is very excited to have broken that six figure barrier. However, I have to take full responsibility for being behind on my goal. To be honest the only reason I am behind is related to my last post... failure to use the "Principle of Application". I am continuing to learn, and I realize that I have to always be willing to learn from those who have went before me. Heck, you can use that advice in more than just business.

However, I am guilty of becoming comfortable. Financially, I am as unstressed as I have ever been thus far in my life. Financial security has actually become a crutch for me. I could be much more secure that what I am, if I went a few months for some reason and didn't make any money then that could get stressful fast. However, I have more money in the bank than I have ever had. From this point on, as I set goals I have to focus on the goal and use that as my measure of success instead of my financial security. This is really going to be a switch in my current subconscious thought process. I never realized this was a problem until I started reflecting on my goals and noticed they didn't correlate with my work ethic. It wasn't hard to realize that I worked a lot less when I wasn't stressed out about money. I have yet to start correlating my work ethic with my goals. This will be a change taking place right now in my life and my business. Stay posted!

Prosper Always,
Jackie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
You hit it on the head. If we worked our businesses like there was no tomorrow we would make 2x as much or more. I am also guilty of becoming comfortable at times and its is all in a lack of application. Have you ever noticed how relaxed you get after a few Level 3 sales?

YES - this can apply financially and even spiritually. Jackie, if you remain humble as you become even more successful - YOU REWARDS will be more than you can even imagine....love ya buddy!!

Eric D.