Thursday, September 21, 2006

Home from Australia

We are back home safe and sound. Carmen and I had a complete blast in Australia but, I am glad to be home. Fourteen hours in the air is enough to make anyone want to be home. I am glad to be planted firmly back on the ground and I am excited to be getting back to work. I will be uploading some of our pictures later and I will direct all of you readers to a place where you can see pictures of our vacation.

On the flight from LA to Detroit I started an ebooklet that I have been contemplating for sometime. I will complete the first draft of that very soon. This is an ebooklet based on social lending the advantages for borrowers as well as investors/lenders looking to earn returns better than current money markets. Prosper.com will be a large focus of this ebooklet since this is the best network that I am aware of for lenders and borrowers to meet. This ebooklet will not only discuss social lending but it will also be a guide teaching borrowers and lenders all the best tips when using Prosper.com. I am cutting this short because I am headed to bed.

Prosper Always,
Jackie

No comments: