Monday, September 25, 2006

Spotlight on other young entrepreneurs

I mentioned in a previous post that I had started a Myspace account. This past weekend I spent some time looking for people that I felt were positive and had similar entrepreneurial interest. I wanted to find other people who may be able to impact me in positive way or at least share similar ideas.

I haven't spoke with anyone enough to know if we share the same ideas or not. However, I did find a young entrepeur who has started a business venture with a unique concept. His website is www.flairent.com. His name is Patrick Killip, he and a friend of his are starting something called Showball. Showball, is like basketball on steroids. It's a basketball game including flips and tricks. Patrick seems very ambitious I will be wishing him and his partner good luck and I will following them very closely. These young men have a plan to start an international tour very soon. Check out their website at www.flairent.com.

Prosper always,
Jackie

No comments: