Tuesday, January 03, 2006

When thinking outside the box you can get really rich

Ok, give this guy credit. His name is Alex and he is the owner of the world famous Million Dollar Homepage. In less than a year he has earned over a million dollars with this genius idea. Also for a fascinating read look at his blog. I have been following this guy for a brief while, I am awe struck at the simple concept that he has used to create 1 million dollars in under a year. Thinking outside the box can earn you a lot of money, but I am just not smart enough for that.

It's hard enough for me to think of everything that is already in the box much less look outside the box. I can admit that I am no genius, that is why I have not been successful with any business venture that I have created. It took me finding Coastal Vacations, the business in a box (pun intended), to finally succeed with a home based business. I will not earn a million dollars this year but, I will earn $250,000 following someone else's system. I can follow instructions. I can use a proven marketing system and lead generation program in a cost effective manner as instructed. I can outsource my training to the expert.

Thankfully, there is still hope for those of us less intelligent in the home based business industry.

No comments: