Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I am so excited for my team members and clients

We are getting ready to go to Dani Johnson's "First Steps to Success". I am so excited, I have several of my current team members going as well. I am really excited about meeting them in person since 99% of our interaction is always online and over the telephone. Most importantly, I am excited about the skills that Dani will be able to teach them. If they leave her seminar and apply some of the basics that she teaches they will begin to see their businesses grow almost immediately. Jen from PA ,is going to her 2nd Dani Johnson Seminar. This is my 3rd Seminar. I am beginning to see a difference in team members that go to Dani's seminars versus those that don't. My brother is a student of Dani Johnson and he qualified out as a Director faster than anyone else on my team. I am willing to bet that Jen will qualify out really fast as well since she is very much plugged into Dani's free teleconferences and her seminars as well. Jen is currently a Level II Director in training and will likely be one of my very first Level IIs to qualify out at Level III; especially if she stays plugged into Dani's training.

I also am going to meet Dan from Texas at the seminar, Dan is just one of the many prospects I am working with who is looking at Coastal Vacations. He wanted to take the opportunity to show up at Dani's seminar, learn what he could about succeeding with a home based business and meet to me in person. I am very excited to meet Dan, he is extremely energetic and has some of the same thoughts that I posses about entrepreneurship. I very much hope that I have the priviledge of working with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANI JOHNSON MAY BE AN INSPIRING MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER. CONTRARY TO HER STATEMENTS, WHICH �CHANGE� AT EVERY SEMINAR, SHE HAS NEVER ACTUALLY BUILT A DOWNLINE ORGANIZATION. HER SOLE PURPOSE IN LIFE IS NOT TO HOLD "I BELIEVE IN JESUS" SEMINARS AT THE COST OF $300 TO ATTEND PLUS AN ADDITIONAL $300 TO PURCHASE HER TRAINING AMS CD'S.

QUITE A RACQUET - WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for believing in me Jackie. We had a blast and learned so much valuable information it's almost overwhelming. I'm glad that I went to my 2nd First Steps now I'm getting pumped for LA in May.
Jen, PA