Friday, January 13, 2006

On my way to Dallas, TX

I am on my way to Dallas, TX. Currently sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to leave at 10:58 am. I got here quite early but that is ok it gave me time to post to my blog. I am excited about Dani Johnson's seminar but I am going to miss Carmen. On Monday, I will be leaving Dallas and flying back home to NC. I will be there about 3 weeks before flying back. I absolutely HATE the weather in Michigan but then again it's not the weather that brings me here. I technically already have a place to live up here. I signed the lease on the duplex that is vacant beside Carmen, a couple of days ago.

I don't actually move up until the end of March. Carmen, wants me to move sooner but I just refuse. We agreed on March and I don't want to face this cold weather no sooner than that. Also I really want to get some more North Carolina fishing in before moving up here. Then when I move up at the end of March hopefully it will start warming up here and I can try some fishing in Michigan. Oh well, in the meantime I will concentrate on my team and my business. Dani Johnson here we come!!!

No comments: