Thursday, January 19, 2006

Get a Free Vacation

If you have yet to subscribe to my blog, this is your chance. I have no earthly idea why it has taken me this long to do this. I am giving away a complimentary 2 night 3 day vacation to each new subscriber. After subscribing feel free to refer-a-friend, if they subscribe they too will receive a complimentary vacation. This vacation is good for at least two adults and includes complimentary accommodations. It has a retail value between $175 to $225 depending on your choice of destinations. There are over 40 different destinations to choose from Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Myrtle Beach, Orlando, Daytona, Hawaii, and many many more. You can use this vacation for yourself or give it away as a gift. I donated one of these vacations to a church youth group who raffled it off and raised $1600.00 to send their kids to youth camp. What you do with your vacation is completely up to you, it's just my way of saying "Thank You" for subscribing.

This vacation is coming from my Coastal Vacations Platinum Travel Package.

No comments: